Stop Buying Super-Strength CleanersWalking the aisles of the grocery store, it seems clear that you need at least a hundred different bottles of super-strength cleaners to really make your house sparkle.. Did you know that the single best cleaner is actually not even found in the cleaning section? That’s right - the most versatile cleaning product in your arsenal is a bottle of 79-cent vinegar!
Vinegar Cleaning Uses
What can you use vinegar for?
- Clean windows (no streaks if you wipe with old newspapers)
- Clean toilets
- Wipe down refrigerator
- Brighten coffee cups with a paste of vinegar and salt (you can also use this salt/vinegar paste to scrub away lime buildup)
- Reduce static cling by adding ½ cup to your wash
- Restore leather bags and shoes
- Banish weeds
- Brighten up sweaty socks and gym clothes
- Clean the microwave
- Loosen a rusty screw
- Remove gum from fabric or hair
- Remove wax
- Refresh towels and sheets
- Remove crayon from walls and floors
- Remove sticky residue
- Clean dishwasher
- Clean coffeemaker
- Clean shower head
- Unclog drains
And so much more!
Do some spring cleaning with your finances and fix up your home with a low-rate home equity loan from Solidarity. Apply for a Home Equity Loan online today.