Solidarity’s Member Scholarship OpportunitiesSolidarity is excited to announce our Member Scholarship Program to our members with continuing educational goals! Our scholarship awards will include current college students, high school graduating seniors and individuals enrolled/enrolling into a skilled trade program or vocational training school.
- Must be a member of Solidarity at the time the application is submitted. Accounts must be in good standing as of the application deadline.
- No GPA score requirement
- Must be enrolling, or enrolled into a 2 or 4-yr accredited university or a vocational-technical school/skilled trades for the entire year 2022-2023
- Must submit copies of transcripts or documentation from high school or college. A GED is also applicable. These transcripts should include all of the courses taken or taking, and the grades and credits from each course. The transcript must be stamped by the school/program and have an official signature. Email transcripts to email@example.com.
- Must include with application why you chose the course of study that you have indicated outlining goals, aspirations, college or vocational-technical school/skilled trades and career plans. 250 words.
- Must provide a detailed essay of 250 words or less on what Solidarity products you utilize and why.
- If for some reason awarded candidate of scholarship fails to fulfill the agreement of the scholarship, a repayment will be required to Solidarity Community FCU within 90 days of notice of cancellation of university enrollment, or vocational-technical school/skilled trades program.
Deadline for scholarship submission is on or before (May 30, 2022). Any incomplete or applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed.
Print Off Application
For those not using the online form, email the application and supporting docs to: firstname.lastname@example.org