Main Office & West Side branch lobby areas have reopened with restrictions
New Reopening Safety Precautions
- Decals on the floor have been placed to help maintain 6 feet of distance between members. Members will be asked to stay on theses decals until the line moves again.
- Germ guards have been installed at all teller stations and member facing desks. This is to help protect both our tellers and members.
- Lobby Capacity will be imposed limiting the number of members allowed inside at one time. This will further promote social distancing and will be monitored by Solidarity employees at the front doors.
- Masks will be required for employees working directly with members in person for your safety. Employees helping customers through the drive-thru will be excluded from this requirement but you may see them donning masks as well.
- Masks or other face coverings will be required for anyone entering our buildings for the safety of our employees. We may ask that you briefly adjust your mask to visually confirm your identity. We understand if you elect not to wear a mask or face covering, but we will then ask that you use our drive thru.
- Seating in member waiting areas will be limited to maintain physical distancing between members.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for members in our lobby as they enter and exit our locations.
Building Precautions for Member and Employee Safety
We have implemented additional procedures for the safety of our members and employees.
- Greatly enhanced daily cleaning procedures have been implemented.
- Touch points will be continually sanitized in Member Services and both Loan Departments after each member.
- Masks and gloves will continue to be worn by employees working with members for everyone's safety
- Frequent hand washing is highly encouraged and our employees will practice proper hand washing techniques often
We will continue to monitor developments related to this pandemic at the local, state, and national levels and communicate changes as they occur. Remember to sign up for e-mail and text alerts on our website under the “Banking” tab and look for additional updates on our website and social media.
Again, we appreciate your membership, patience, and understanding as we continue to serve you. Please contact us with any further questions, suggestions, or concerns!
We want to express our sincerest thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented time. We greatly appreciate your membership and for being patient as we navigate through this.