Welcome to Solidarity's New Online Banking Service!You have 24-hour access to real-time account information from the convenience of your personal computer, mobile device or tablet. Online Banking is convenient, easy-to-use, and secure.
If this is your first-time to use our "NEW" Online Banking Service you must REGISTER first.
Already Have an Account? Login Here
Enroll in Online Banking
Functionality of the NEW Online and Mobile Loan paymentso Regular Payment – this shows your normal monthly payment. Use this button to pay your regular payment only.
o Other: 1st Mortgage: this button applies to principal only AND all other loan types will apply towards payment.
o On Line of Credit loan types: Extra payments made during the current month will be applied to your principal balance.
Read more about the features below.
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- Move money between your accounts 24/7
- Get Your Credit Score (Savvy Money will be back soon)
- Schedule one-time, recurring transfers or transfers to be made in the future that take place automatically
- Custom scheduling options like "Every third Wednesday" of the month
- Access all of your Solidarity accounts such as checking, loans, CD's, and IRAs 24 hours a day
- Select how you want to view your accounts: compact or full view
- Choose the instant balance feature and see a quick snapshot of your balances
- Download account information directly into Quicken
- Use Transfer to Another Member to send money to other Solidarity members
- Pay bills online
- Request Stop Payments
- Reorder Checks
- View account statements
- Send Solidarity a Secure Message under Account Services
- Set custom email or text financial alerts on your account balances, electronic transactions, debits and direct deposits
- Keep your information safe and secure with multiple layers of security including password protection, internet firewalls and 128-bit encryption
- Download our free mobile app
Enroll today to use Solidarity's secure Online Banking Here.
Enrollment Process includes:
- Acceptance of Disclosure
- Personal and Contact Information
- Username and Password creation
- Social Security Number
- Member Number
- Date of Birth
- Answer an out of wallet question for additional identification