Apple iOS and Android Applications are both available for Solidarity's Mobile Banking.Features
Mobile Loan Application
Mobile Check Deposits
Manage Finances - check account balances, pay bills, view history, transfer funds
Send Money to friends and family with Popmoney®
Email & Text Message Financial AlertsWith Financial Alerts you can check your account balances, transfer funds, be notified when your direct deposit was credited to your account, and much more. These alerts will be sent to your email or cell phone number that you have registered with Solidarity through Online Banking. Set up text alerts through Online Banking by clicking Account Services Requests Mobile Banking Add New Device and enter your cell phone number. Add 615-39 to your Contacts for easy access to TEXT banking.
Register here for Online Banking to use Mobile Banking.
Sign Up For Instant Action Text AlertsWith Instant Action Text Alerts from Solidarity, you receive the latest in banking news, rate specials, community events and tips on how to get the most from banking with Solidarity Community Federal Credit Union. All delivered right to your mobile phone!
Smartphone Application FAQ:Is the application secure?
Yes, it encompasses the same security standards as Solidarity’s web site and mobile web Online.
How can I be sure the app is legitimate?
The application will officially be titled: Solidarity or Solidarity Community within the Google Play Store. The Apple iOS application is titled: Solidarity or Solidarity Community in the Apple Store.
How do I download the application?
- Access the Google Play Store or Apple Store from your smartphone or tablet
- Conduct a search for "Solidarity or Solidarity Community"
- Android: Click the Install "Free" button and Accept Permissions "OK" button
- iOS: Click the Free button followed by the Install button, enter your iTunes password, Click OK
How do I uninstall the application?
You can uninstall the same as any other application.
Android: Choose Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, Solidarity - hit uninstall
iOS: Touch and hold the Solidarity icon until it appears to wobble. Click the small black X that appears in the upper left corner. When prompted, click Delete. Press the Home button to return the remaining icons to their normal state.
Mobile Banking Security TipsSolidarity's mobile banking utilizes the same security standards as our online banking platform. To ensure your personal information is safe and secure while using mobile applications, please read the following safety tips.
- Keep devices password protected in case they are lost or stolen.
- Only download apps from trusted and reputable sources.
- Don't download new apps without verifying with the institution that it is legitimate.
We're Mobile AND Social!Friend Us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/solidarityFCU
Watch for great financial tips, community events, special rates and the latest news about your credit union!
Tweet @ us http://twitter.com/solidaritycu
Quick and easy - fast and right now!
* Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply. Mobile Banking is available to Online Banking enrollees only. All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Mobile Banking. Transfers and Bill Pay must be set up previously to use these functions in Mobile Banking. Solidarity does not charge for Text Banking, however, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply.