Buying Your First Home?
First Time Home Buyers Program
- $750 Credit Applied To Your Closing Costs
- May qualify for up to $5,000 in Grant Money
- As little as $1,000 out-of-pocket expenses
- Home Buyer Education
- An individual and his or her spouse who has had no ownership in a principal residence during a three-year period ending on the date of the purchase of the property.
- An individual who is a displaced homemaker and has only owned a home with a spouse.
- A single parent who has only owned a home with a former spouse while married.
- The homebuyer(s) must complete a counseling/education program prior to the loan closing.
- If applying for the Grant Money, the homebuyer(s) must contribute a minimum of $1,000 in personal cash funds toward the home’s purchase transaction.