Buying Your First Home?
Solidarity's First Time Home Buyers Program with Fannie Mae HomeReady option available.
- $750 Credit Applied To Your Closing Costs
- As little as $1,000 out-of-pocket expenses
- Home Buyer Education. Click here to take the course now.
- A HomeReady loan is meant to help borrowers with low to moderate income buy or refinance a home by reducing the standard down payment and mortgage insurance requirements.
- An individual and his or her spouse who has had no ownership in a principal residence during a three-year period ending on the date of the purchase of the property.
- An individual who is a displaced homemaker and has only owned a home with a spouse.
- A single parent who has only owned a home with a former spouse while married.
- The homebuyer(s) must complete a counseling/education program prior to the loan closing.