Business Credit CardsChoose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back, or flexible rewards to find the one that works best for your business.
No matter which card you choose, you'll enjoy important features like:
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.* You won't be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
Pick the best rewards for you!
Online AccessView your credit card online 24/7, make payments, check transactions.
Flexible Cash Rewards For Your Business.Visa Business® Cash Card
- 3% cash back1 on eligible net purchases from office supply stores, phone and TV services2,4
- 2% cash back on eligible restaurant and gasoline net purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases
- $25 cash back awarded after first purchase3
Rewards To Use The Way You Want.4Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)5
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards4
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase3
Visa® Business Rewards PLUS Card
- Earn 3 points monthly for every $1 you spend the most on: cellular phone service, hotel, or airline6
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases
- Plus, earn 20,000 one-time bonus rewards points after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months3
- No cap or limit on the total cash back you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards4
Pay Down Balances.Visa® Business Platinum Card
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a great low introductory rate for an extended time
- Save on interest
Please visit your nearest branch to apply.
*Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and the issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
1 Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
2 Cash Rewards Card: "Cash Back Rewards" are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to $0.01. You may simply see "Cash Back" in marketing material when referring to the rewards you earn. You will earn 1 Reward Point (“Point”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code as office supplies or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. In addition, you will earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
3 Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $2,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening.
4 The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
5 Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
6 Rewards PLUS: Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account. You may earn additional Points for purchases at merchants that are classified as: airlines, cellular phone services, or hotels (each, a “Category”). You will earn an additional 1.5 Reward Points (for a total of 3 Reward Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases in the one Category that has the highest total Net Purchases charged to your Account (the “Highest Category”) during each billing cycle. The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.