CU@Work a Valuable Employee BenefitStudies have shown that financial stress costs organizations money through missed work and lower productivity. As your organization's partner, Solidarity helps reduce these costs contributing to your bottom line. This is accomplished by helping employees be more productive by understanding their financial situation through education, the appropriate products and services and a personal contact relationship with Solidarity.
CU@Work is a FREE program, giving company employees the option of credit union membership and providing the services and tools to help them better manage their money and achieve greater financial success. A credit union is one of the most popular "fringe benefits" you can offer your employees.
Benefits for your Organization
- Increase productivity (financially stressed employees have lower productivity)
- Improve organization's image (providing employees valuable financial education)
- Provide a "free" employee benefit
- Morale booster (15% of the workforce is stressed about money issues)
- Help employees become financially successful
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced turnover rates
- Improved on-the-job productivity
- Increased use of employer-sponsored 401(k) plans
- Early or scheduled retirement by financially prepared employees
Benefits for your Employees
- Improve financial well being
- Personal savings satisfaction
- Retirement savings satisfaction
- Better overall mental/physical health
- Positive performance rating
- Fewer accidents
- Improvement in financial situation
- Initiated or increased 401(k) contributions
- Earlier retirement
- More confidence
It's easy to join CU@WorkMany leading companies within the communities we serve currently participate in the Solidarity CU@Work program. We invite you to join us as we work toward improving the financial well-being of employees.
If you would like to offer this FREE benefit to your employees, click here. Our Business Development department will contact you.