New Online Services
Online Banking Login is now located at https://secure-solfcu.org.
Preview of New Login Screen:
Let us introduce you to the new Bill Pay!Bill Pay with Popmoney® makes it a breeze to pay the companies that send you bills - or just about anyone else, too. It's simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
Send Money to Friends and FamilyPopmoney® is an innovative personal payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney® allows you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Best of all, you don't need a separate account. Just use your current U.S. checking or savings account.
With Popmoney®, you can send and receive money using Online Banking. It's just that easy!
How it Works
- To send money, log in to your account by accessing Online Banking and look for Popmoney®.
- Send money using the recipient's name and email address, mobile number or checking/savings account information. You can even make it special by using one of our eGreetings.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney® network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution's online banking site. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to direct the funds to their bank account.
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money.
- Log in to Online Banking and direct the funds to your bank account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account will be automatically deposited there.