You have 24-hour access to real-time account information from the convenience of your personal computer, mobile device or tablet. Online Banking is convenient, easy-to-use, and secure. Read more about the features below.
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- Move money between your accounts 24/7
- Set up recurring transfers or one-time transfers that take place automatically
- 24-hour access to all of your Solidarity accounts such as checking, loans, CDs, IRAs
- Download account information directly into Quicken and Microsoft Money & much more!
- Use cross-transfers to send money to other Solidarity members
- Pay bills online
- Request Stop Payments
- Reorder Checks
- View account statements
- Send Solidarity a Secure Message under Account Services
- Set custom email financial alerts on your account balances, electronic transactions, debits and direct deposits
- Multiple layers of security including password protection, internet firewalls and 128-bit encryptions, help keep your information safe and secure
- Download our free mobile app
Enroll today to use Solidarity's secure Online Banking here.
Enrollment Process includes:
- Acceptance of Disclosure
- Personal and Contact Information
- Username and Password creation
Online Banking Secure site is: https://secure-solfcu.org
Helpful Hint to enable the "Forgotten Password" feature to be added to your Online Banking login screen
In order for you to securely reset your password for Online Banking by enabling the "Forgotten Password" link, you need to follow the steps below in online banking through a PC:
- Log into online banking
- At the top of the page click on My Profile
- Skip the Change Password portion at the top
- Go to the bottom section on this page: Change Email or Security Question
- Complete the email information required on the page
- Create a "NEW" Security Question: Please note this Security Question and Answer will be used only if you have forgotten your password. The Security Question or Answer cannot be the same as your "Sign-On" ID (member number), online banking login password or contain the word "password"
- Click "Save" and a pop-up box will ask you to enter your Password - Enter your online banking password and you will receive an Activated email.
- Once these steps are finalized you will be able to reset your password online.
This is the screen you will see to reset your password: